What we do
We create technical video courses based on your needs and your experiences.
- tutorial video of assembly, maintenance, etc.
- video tutorial use instructions, warnings for correct use of the product.
- video animated simulations to describe complex production processes, working center operations, rotating stations or robots, or an entire assembly line.
- video simulations for use of software or machinery.
- HSE corporate videos for safety and health at work, to train their employees and guests.
- corporate video tutorials to train the staff, for example:
- show how to carry out particularly difficult quality control,
- prepare cooking recipes for fast-food chains,
- perform recipes of chemical products,
- transmit information to distributors and distant branches,
- show the use of medical and pharmaceutical tools,
- create educational videos to distribute in professional schools and promote the spread of a brand.
- a list of other applications can also be found in our Applications page.
Not common movies.
They are videos made by teachers, engineers with years of experience in industrial training.
Our method is more effective and cheaper than traditional tutorial systems and proven by many applications.
We can provide a turnkey system: tutorial course planning, implementation, video distribution platform.